The Third Day All Natural Chicken and Beef Co-op is committed to providing you with a healthy alternative to the artificially enhanced meat found in most of today’s supermarkets. Hormone Free. Pesticide Free. By-Product Free, Non irradiated.
Feed consist of Non GMO corn, milo and soy.
|26.10 ($1.10 handling fee)
A $5.50 fee is added to your total meat order however if you order is over $200.00 you may be assessed an additional co-op fee.
How To Order
– Create an order form and email it to us before the deadline (See Schedule). PRINT A COPY to bring with you on pick-up day for your receipt.
– You will receive an e-mail confirmation when you submit your order.
– Pay $25 deposit (via online) by the order due date.
– Meat orders over $250 will be need to pay $50 meat deposit. Upon check out adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
– On the pick-up day you will collect your meat and then pay the balance of your order with a check or cash. However, if you are new to our co-op you must pay your balance in CASH for your first 3 orders.
Make check Payable to: Vanesa Clark
Returned checks will incur $15.00 return check fee.
No Out of State checks will be accepted. Local and surrounding cities only.
Valid Texas ID card required for paying with a check.
Cancellations MUST be made by order deadline; otherwise each member is responsible for picking up and paying the balance of their meat order on the scheduled co-op date. If You do NOT do not pick up your order on the meat co-op day (See Schedule) You will NOT receive credit or a refund and you will NOT be able to make future purchases, unless pre approved arrangements have been made.
Check your meat order on the day you receive it and if you have a problem let me know the same day you pick up your meat. We will contact the supplier and request a refund or a credit for upcoming order. This process can take up to 14 business days to be resolved.
Pick Up Time/Location
Orders are routinely distributed at Parkway United Methodist Church, 5801 New Territory Blvd, in Sugar Land, between 10:30 AM – 11:30 A.M. on Wed. (see schedule). Enter the church only from the North side of the building which faces the Prayer Garden. Bring a cooler and ice. We DO NOT offer delivery for meat.
Contact us if you would like to join our meat co-op group.